site has no ads, no sales, no logins, and no passwords - Just totally
free Bible questions and answers inspired by grace - Last updated:
January 29th, 2017
Summary of the Doctrine
1) The holy angels engage in glorifying God (Revelation 5:11-12, Psalm
148:2). We should too, but maybe it's actually easier for the
angels because they are able to do something that we cannot
do. The angels can see God (Matthew 18:10).
2) After the expulsion from the Garden of Eden, the holy angels
prevented sinful man from reentering the garden to be able to eat from
the Tree of Life in order to perpetuate his existence forever in a
sinful fallen condition separated from God (Genesis 3:24).
3) The holy angels protect children (Matthew 18:10), and we're not
fully aware of the degree of this protection in our daily
4) Angels will gather Jewish people to the promised land at the Second
Coming of Christ from all over the world (Matthew 24:31). It
is the angels of God who will bring the Jews back to their final to the
5) Angels are present in the worship services of the local church (1
Corinthians 11:10, Ephesians 3:10, 1 Timothy 5:21).
6) The language of angels is not gibberish that nobody understands (1
Corinthians 13:1), whenever they carry a message. They speak
in whatever language is appropriate for the people they're speaking
to. Angels speak the same languages as men.
7) Angels rejoice when a lost sinner is born again (Luke
8) The angels carry the saved person into heaven as the final
expression of dying grace (Luke 16:22).
9) The holy angels are at war with the demon angels. This war
is on now. It is demonstrating that God is just. It
is a battle over the justice and the fairness of God. The
climactic battle that finishes all this off will be in the middle of
the seven-year tribulation period (Revelation 12:7).
Believers are in the very midst of the battle (Ephesians